Go to Home/AboutUs/Artsmark on the school website for lots of fun activities and information about World Book Day.
There are a bumper crop of featured stories from Storytime this week to help celebrate World Book Day. They include a rather rude gnome; sausages making a run for it and two about wolves – one who wants to cook and one who likes to eat words.
Authors of the Month in March on the Storytime portal are David Walliams and Emily Gravett.
For the full selection of all the Storytime videos, click on the link below and use the password : love2read
Where can you choose your £1 books?
• The World Book Day £1 books are a gift to children from participating booksellers, including supermarkets.
• Families can redeem their £1 token in lockdown OR hold on to it to use later!
• Parents can use the £1 token when they collect essential shopping. World Book Day's £1 books can be found in major supermarkets as well as bookshop chains, and bookshops on your high street may be open for click and collect.
• Bookshops are offering new ways to make the £1 books available, even in lockdown.
• Children can use the ‘Look Insides’ on our website to choose their £1 book.
• Or, hold on to your token! Bookshops will welcome families when they open again. Participating booksellers will honour the tokens beyond the 28 March while stocks last. Contact your local bookseller to check if they are able to offer £1 off other titles.
• Check booksellers.org.uk/wbd for information about retailers open near you and contact them for information about ways to redeem the token before you visit.
Click on the link below to have a sneaky peek of the books available for free with your £1 World Book Day Token.