School Council 2023-2024
Our School Council Members:
School Council Meeting No2 09-11-23
We discussed what we could do as a school council to raise money for Children in Need. School Council agreed on the following activities ideas:
1. A cake sale a break where we would ask for donations of cakes to be brought in by children - cakes would be sold for 50p each
2. PJ or Non-Uniform day for a small donation of 50p or more
3. A Pudsey Bear Colouring Competition - small fee of 20p to take part. One prize per class (to be donated by Mrs Fryer)
We raised an amazing £200 on the day!!! Thank you to our amazing school council members for all their hard work, and a big thank you to parents for the very generous donations we really do appreciate it!
School Council Meeting - 29.09.23
Discussed the role of the school council and what changes and improvements could be made this year at school.
1. Fund raising for Charity Events - Children in Need / Red Nose Day (Look into other local charities that we could help)
2. Have a library in school - to encourage reading
3. Have a mindfulness area in school
4. Include a Book Nook area in school
5. Address the issue of being able to see parents at the end of the day when children leave school - designated areas?
We had a vote to see which area school council would like to look at first - vote went to looking into a library area. This will be discussed in the next meeting.