100g butter softened
50g caster sugar
150g self raising flour
1. Line a baking tray and preheat the oven to 180c or gas mark 4.
2. Mix your butter and sugar in a bowl until well combined and fluffy.
3. Add the flour and keep mixing gently until well combined.
4. Mix together with your hands.
5. Roll walnut sized pieces and place on your baking tray.
6. Fill a cup with cold water, dip a fork into the water and then gently press down on each ball of biscuit dough.
7. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Pop onto a wire rack to cool.