300g digestive biscuits
100g melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
600g full fat soft cheese
100g icing sugar
200ml double cream
1. Crush digestive biscuits until a fine crumbs.
2. Melt butter or margarine and pour into the biscuit crumbs mixing well.
3. Pour the biscuit mixture into a springform cake tin and press down really firmly. You could use the bottom of a glass to do this.
4. Put the biscuit base into the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Mix the cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract with a hand whisk.
6. Whip the double cream until thick peaks then pour into the cheesecake mixture. Its now ready to go over the biscuit base.
7. Make sure you spread the cheesecake mixture evenly so you don't leave any air bubbles.
8. Leave to cool in the fridge for an hour.
Why not decorate with something yummy!